What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.
You should have come here from Keryn Campbell so your almost done the whol blog hop. If you havent thats fine you can start with me and follow the links and have a travel around some wonder pages and work.
Please get a cuppa and some cakes as there will be lots to see and you wont wanna stop once your started.
Now I have a few things I wanna share with you all. So lets start with something Christmas like.
These cute little treat squares are made using the new Scalloped Square Die.
All I did was cut out the amount of wanted to do… then I just scored and folded… pop some holes in the four corners and then pop throu some ribbon and there done. They are perfect for the Christmas tree with just some little chocolates in them.
While I am showing you the Scalloped Square die.. Here is an easel card I made using the New Island Oasis Paper and a calendar for next year.. This makes for a great gift for someone.. as a desk calendar never goes astray.
(Not the best pic I know… but the weather here is really crappy and I cant seem to get any good photos atm)
Here is a Travel card I made for a swap but wanted to show case here as well. It not one using the Scalloped Square die, But also the Travel Journal DSP and Sentimental Journey stamp set.
Now let me show you a birthday card I made using the NEW grunge rock set and the lattice embossing folder. I made this for a swap I did recently and really
You could re-make this card using all different colours.
Last thing I want show you is a flower I made using the Island Floral Bigz Die and the new 2-3/8” scalloped circle extra large punch.
Most of you will have seen the scalloped flower that’s made in purple in the middle.. But I wanted to dress it up a bit so I use 2 of the 5 petal flower on the Island Floral die and made a base.. I am rather impressed how it come out. And it show it off nicely I attached it to the front of this gift box I made for someone special.
Next you are off to Susan Joyce blog where I am sure she will keep the wonderful flowing for your pretty eyes to see.
Have a wonderful day and hope to see you next time
Heres a full list of all the blogs you can visit.
Jan McAnulty – http://cardcaperswithjan.wordpress.com/
Sharlene Torres – http://www.stampwithsharlene.com
Gail Kirby – http://www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com
icole Derendorf – http://www.stampingdownunder.wordpress.com
Vicki Were – http://www.stampinvickistyle.blogspot.com/
Teresa Leggo – http://www.teresascreativecards.blogspot.com/
Sherylee Tutt – http://www.sherylee.stampinup.net
Kim Conway – http://www.kimconwaycards.blogspot.com
Monique Fielder – http://www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
Keryn Campbell – http://kerynscards.blogspot.com
Amy Buchanan – http://fashioninggreatimpressions.com/
Starting with the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin’ Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Extra-Large Two-Step Bird punch in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin’ Up! color
The Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin’ Up! product line is a big deal! With the Big Shot and our exclusive dies, you can cut over 50 different material types and duplicate creative and intricate designs quickly and easily.
We’ve designed exclusive dies that coordinate with current Stampin’ Up! product lines–such as our stamps and punches–as well as Sizzix dies that coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! look and feel. Our product line will continue to expand, so check back to see what exciting new things are on the way.
Want to see the Big Shot in action?
Host a workshop! At a workshop, many demonstrators can give you a hands-on demonstration of the product and you’ll be able to purchase it at a workshop. Your demonstrator can also help you learn fun ways to use your Big Shot and dies in all your creative projects.
Starting with the 2010 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue, Stampin’ Up! now offers repositionable, clear-mount rubber stamps–in addition to our award-winning wood-mount rubber stamps! These new clear-mount stamps are designed to maintain the unbeatable image quality you love about traditional Stampin’ Up! stamps, while at the same time offering the flexibility, ease of use, and storability inherent in repositionable rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.